Thursday 26 June 2014



 1)


This Video No.1, Explains the various terminals of PLC & its wiring fundamentals. It shows how to connect Input and Output to the PLC terminals.

2)
                                                                  Video No.2

This Video No.2, Explains how to make PLC ladder in the software environment. It explains the concept of NO, NC Switches and Contacts.

3) 
                                                                   Video No.3
This Video No.3 is about Introduction to PLC Trainer & PLC Software. 

4 comments:

  1. I wish to express my thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of this type of situation. After looking out through the internet and coming across principles that were not pleasant, I was thinking my entire life was well over. Existing minus the solutions to the issues you've sorted out as a result of this report is a serious case, as well as those that might have in a wrong way affected my career if I hadn't come across your web page. mechanical engineering edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not have to avoid the great outdoors during allergy season. Just make sure you follow your prescribed treatment, and take whatever precautions are necessary to make your outing enjoyable. Ganga bhakti Ganga music

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking my entire life was well over. Existing minus the solutions to the issues you've sorted out as a result of this report is a serious case, as well as those that might have in a wrong way affected my career. Sneha Singh Super Girl k

    ReplyDelete